Last Updated: May 22, 2022
Once you start making money on Fiverr, your next step is to figure out how to get that money from your Fiverr account to your wallet. This guide will walk you through the process of withdrawing your money from Fiverr and tell you about the different methods available. Withdrawals work a little differently on Fiverr than they do on other platforms, so make sure you read this guide carefully!
How Do Withdrawals Work on Fiverr?
So, you have completed your first Fiverr gig and are finally ready to withdraw your hard-earned money. By now, you are probably aware that 80% of the payment made by your client will be assigned to your Fiverr account.
But don’t get too excited yet. You will still have to wait at least 14 days (or seven days if you are a top-rated seller) after the gig has been marked as complete to be able to withdraw your Fiverr earnings. This waiting period is a buyer’s satisfaction guarantee and a measure to resolve any dispute that may arise between clients and freelancers.
The good news is that once the compulsory waiting period is over, you can withdraw your funds from your account fairly quickly and easily. To check your balance and see whether you have funds available for withdrawal, log into your Fiverr account and select the “Earnings” tab from the Sellings menu.
There you can find a complete overview of your Fiverr earnings. For instance, you can see the total sum of money you have earned on Fiverr to date, how much money you have withdrawn and how much you have used for purchases.
You can also see how much of your funds are available for withdrawal, as well as the amount still pending clearance.
As you can see, there are three withdrawal methods available: PayPal, Bank Transfer, and Fiverr Revenue Card.
Keep in mind that the two latter methods are supported by Payoneer, so you will have to have a verified Payoneer account to use them. Plus, there is also a Direct Deposit method available, but it is only available to sellers in the US.
Another important thing you should know is that Fiverr only allows you to make one withdrawal every 24 hours, and you can withdraw a maximum of $5,000 (roughly £3795) each time.
Now that we have that out of the way, let’s dive into a step-by-step guide on how to withdraw a payment from Fiverr using each one of the withdrawal methods available.
Which Method is Best for Me?
The best method for you depends on your personal preferences and needs. For example, if you want to access your money as quickly as possible, PayPal is the best option.
However, if you prefer to have a physical card that you can use to withdraw your earnings from an ATM or spend in stores, then it is best to withdraw your funds to a Fiverr Revenue Card. Bank transfers are also a good option if you want to withdraw a large amount of money at once.
How to Withdraw Money from Fiverr to PayPal?
PayPal is an online payment system that allows you to send money and accept payments quickly and securely. It is one of the most prominent online payment services used by millions of people around the globe.
Here is a step by step guide on how to withdraw money from Fiverr to PayPal.
1. The first step you will need to take is to create a PayPal account (if you don’t already have one), verify it, and link your bank account to it.
2. After setting up your PayPal account, open the Fiverr Earnings page and select PayPal as your withdrawal method.
3. To activate any of the withdrawal methods, you will first need to verify your identity by SMS or call. To do that, enter the verification code that will be sent to the phone number associated with your Fiverr account.
4. After your identity has been verified, you will receive the following email containing a link that you will need to click to continue with the withdrawal process.
5. After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to Fiverr. On the page that opens, you will need to configure your PayPal account by adding the email address associated with your PayPal account. Then, click on the “Connect My PayPal Account” button.
6. A withdrawal confirmation email will then be sent to your email address.
7. All that’s left for you to do is to click on the link in the email you received. All the funds available for withdrawal in your Fiverr account will then be transferred to the PayPal account associated with your profile. You should receive the payment in a few minutes.
You should also be aware that the minimum withdrawal amount required to withdraw money from Fiverr to PayPal is $1 (roughly £0.76), and Fiverr doesn’t charge any fees when withdrawing money to PayPal.
How to Withdraw Money from Fiverr to Bank Account?
The bank transfer method is supported by Payoneer, so if you want to withdraw your money from Fiverr to a bank account, the first thing you need to do is create a Payoneer account. Payoneer is an online payment platform based in the United States that allows you to perform domestic and international money transfers and receive payments.
Follow the steps below to transfer money from Fiverr to your bank account successfully.
1. Again, go to the “Earnings” tab on your dashboard and select bank transfer as your withdrawal method. You will then have to go through the same identity verification process as with PayPal.
2. After verifying your phone, you will receive the following email.
3. To proceed, open the link in the email you just received.
4. The email link will redirect you back to Fiverr. Click on the Get Started button to continue with the transaction.
5. On the next page that opens, you will be prompted to create your Payoneer account or enter the login credentials of your already existing account.
6. After linking your Payoneer account to your Fiverr account, you will receive the following email from Payoneer notifying you that Fiverr has been added as your funding source.
7. Head to the Fiverr Earnings page and click on the bank transfer withdrawal method. Now, you will be able to withdraw your money from Fiverr to your bank account through Payoneer. Keep in mind that it can take up to seven business days for your funds to be available in your bank account, but typically it’s less than that.
Note that the minimum withdrawal from Fiverr to a bank account is $20 (roughly £15), and cash can only be withdrawn in USD. In addition, there is a $3 (roughly £2.28) fee per withdrawal.
How to Withdraw Money From Fiverr to Fiverr Revenue Card?
A Fiverr Revenue Card (also known as a Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard) is a prepaid debit card issued by Payoneer and powered by MasterCard. The card can be used at any ATM or store and is available worldwide. You can also use it to make online purchases.
The Fiverr Revenue Card is an excellent option if you want to have quick access to your funds and keep it separate from your personal bank account.
To get a Fiverr Revenue Card, you will need to create a verified Payoneer account, request a prepaid card, and connect it to your Fiverr account. Here is a quick walkthrough on how to withdraw money from Fiverr to a Fiverr Revenue Card.
1. Similarly to the first two methods we’ve mentioned, go to the Earnings tab on your dashboard and select Fiverr Revenue Card as your withdrawal method. Again, you will need to go through the identity verification process.
2. Afterwards, you will get an on-screen notification that you have received an email in your inbox.
3. Then, repeat the steps we’ve mentioned above: click the link in the email you receive and on the next page that opens, click on the Get Started button.
4. Then, sign up to Payoneer, or log into your already existing account, and you will be redirected to the Payoneer Mastercard site.
5. From there, you can set up your prepaid Mastercard or connect your already existing Payoneer card to Fiverr. You will then be able to load money from your Fiverr account directly onto your Fiverr Payoneer card.
Note that the minimum withdrawal amount for a Fiverr Revenue card is $30 (roughly £22.77). In terms of Fiverr fees, you have two options. If you opt to receive the funds on your card in two days, there is a $1 (roughly £0.76) fee. Alternatively, you can receive the funds within two hours, which attracts a $3 (roughly £2.28) fee.
In this comprehensive guide on how to withdraw money from Fiverr, we’ve covered each of the three methods in detail and shown you how you can get your hands on your hard-earned money as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Have any questions about withdrawing money from Fiverr? Let us know in the comments below, and we’ll do our best to help out. In the meantime, you can also check out our Fiverr vs Upwork comparison to get even more familiar with the inner workings of this freelancing platform. Thanks for reading, and happy freelancing!
The minimum withdrawal amount from Fiverr depends on your withdrawal method. If you withdraw your Fiverr earnings to PayPal, it is $1 (roughly £0.76). For bank account transfers, the minimum amount is $20 (roughly £15), and when withdrawing your money to a Fiverr Revenue Card, the minimum withdrawal amount increases to $30 (roughly £22.77).
The PayPal withdrawal method is instant. It usually takes only a few minutes for the money to be transferred from your Fiverr account to your PayPal account.
You’ll need to send a request for a refund from Fiverr’s website if you have an active account. First, you will be asked to provide what payment method you would like to use for the refund. After that, you will get a refund request summary. You then need to fill in the reason for the refund and upload any relevant files.