- CyberCrew.uk shall not be used, under any circumstances, for posting spam or any form of unauthorized advertising or promotional content.
- CyberCrew.uk shall not be used for any unlawful, discriminatory, obscene, fraudulent action or in any way that may cause injury to the laws of the United Kingdom.
- You shall not, under any circumstances, interfere with the legitimate use of the website.
- You shall not, under any circumstances, deploy crawlers, spiders, or bots that extract and accumulate information unless we provide you explicit consent.
- You shall not modify or remove proprietary rights and trademark notices from the website.
- Under any circumstances, you shall not, without our permission, distribute, publish, rent, or sell any information on the website.
Intellectual Property Protection
- CyberCrew.uk is the sole owner of all content published on the website unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- As such, it is protected by the United Kingdom copyright laws.
- You shall not eliminate, modify, or obscure any trademark, service mark, or copyright incorporated within the website.
Limitations of Liability
- CyberCrew.uk is not liable for any damages or losses surfaced from following the website reviewers’ opinion or advice. These reviews are personal judgments of the reviewers and are, in no form, way, or shape, identical to the judgments and opinions of the website itself.
- CyberCrew.uk is not liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential asset or personal injuries, hardware malfunctions, property damage, or loss of data resulting from using this website.
- CyberCrew.uk is not liable for any form of damage or loss instigated by the use of said links and also the content these links lead to.
- CyberCrew.uk makes no warranties or representations regarding the performance, correctness, accuracy, or quality of any content, service, software, or application found at these links.
- We do not guarantee that the website will work without disruptions. These include, but are not limited to, network failures, power outages, maintenance, updates, or any interruption beyond our reasonable control.
- To the extent permissible by the United Kingdom law, we provide services and content “as available” and “as is” without any guarantee. Therefore, use the content at your own will and risk.
- At CyberCrew.uk, your rights and obligations are not transferable to other individuals.